Apply for:
  • a building consent
  • a project information memorandum (PIM)
Apply for:                                    
Land use or subdivision consent
s127 Change conditions - land use
Other RMA application
Upload additional files for a building approval that has not been issued yet.
Further information for consent not issued
Amendment within scope of issued consent
s127 Change conditions - subdivision
Post-consent documents for subdivisions
Apply for:
  • an amendment to a granted consent
  • an extension of time
  • a code compliance certificate
  • a certificate for public use
Download documents associated with your building approval or resource consent.
Apply to be exempted from the requirement to obtain building consent for:
Submit a request for an estimate or reconsideration, or lodge an objection to a development contributions assessment.