Notice: From 17th June 2019 a Building Inspector may issue a Code Compliance Certificate for a passed Solid Fuel Heater inspection on site. For more information click here.

Missing payments image
Please select the type of payment that you wish to make. You can add multiple payments if required by repeating this process prior to submitting them for processing.
 Payment TypeDescription/Instructions
Dog registrationPlease have your CCC Owner ID ready for selecting the payment to be made.