Notice: You can now submit your Minor Variation application via Online Services under ‘After building consent is granted’. For more information click here.

Missing payments-submit image
Your request to pay has been recorded and is listed below. You can now add another request to pay, remove or edit payments, or Proceed to Checkout where you will be prompted for payment details.